For more information about research and studying at Strathclyde’s Speech and language Therapy Department see this links below.
Want to study with us?
- For information on post-graduate research and study opportunities click here.
- For information on our BSc(undergraduate) in Speech and Language Pathology click here.
- The ULTRAX project, developing ultrasound technology into a tool for treating children’s speech sound disorders. (Joanne Cleland with Steve Renals and Korin Richmond (University of Edinburgh) and James Scobbie and Alan Wrench (Queen Margaret University)). See the Ultrax Website for more details.
- The Language Therapy Manual (Elspeth McCartney) For more details click here
- An online ultrasound tongue imaging resource for phonetics, linguistics, and speech therapy teaching at Scottish Universities (Claire Timmins and Jane Stuart-Smith, University of Glasgow; Jim Scobbie, Queen Margaret University; Alice Turk, University of Edinburgh; Will Barras, University of Aberdeen). Take a look at the Seeing Speech website to find out more.
Follow us on twitter for current updates and news